Unisex "Most Breathable" Lab Coats (41")
Unisex "Most Breathable" Lab Coat
|Fluid & Stain Resistant, 99% Polyester/1% Carbon, Continuous Filament, Textured Construction
||High Incidental Splash
(ATSM D 737)
||35.0 Cubic Ft./Min.
||Comparable to 55% Poly/45% Cotton
"Most Breathable" Style Offers...
- Durable Fluid Resistant Finish, Tested Repellent through 7 Years @ 26 Washes per Year (Industry Exclusive)
- 360° Employee Protection, Fluid Resistant Front and Back for OSHA Compliance
- Coats Designed to be Sanitized during Laundering for Employee Safety, Formula Meets CDC/HICPAC Recommendations for Processing Medical Linen.
DL360 Launders with All Other DenLine Styles
- Stain Resistant to All Aqueous Liquids (Blood, Bleach, Select Reagents)
- Anti-Static Fabric - Prevents Damage to Computers, False Instrument Readings
- Lint Free - Prevents Sample Contamination, Ideal for Molecular Applications
- Side Vents for Improved Air Flow to Upper Body, No "Ride Up" when Sitting
- Tapered Sleeves - Prevents Catching on Things When Reaching
- Spun Woven Cuffs, Low Pill, "Quick Dry"
Durable Construction for "Trouble-Free" Wear Life
* Continental US Only
- 3 "No-Fail" Pockets, Double Stitched, Bar Tack Reinforced
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless-Steel Snaps — Lifetime Guaranteed*