Sizes 2XS - 5XL
- Fabric – Fluid & Stain Resistant, 99% Polyester/1% Carbon, Continuous Filament, Textured Construction
- Full Cut A-Line Design
- Increased Roominess through Lower Body/Hip Area.
- More Air Circulation to Upper Body and Arms.
- Better Top of Leg Protection when Seated
- Fluid Resistant Front and Back (OSHA 29CFR 1910)
- 360° Protection – Front, Arms, Splash Past Face to Shoulders & Upper Back
- Meets AAMI PB70 Level 2 for Use in BSL-1 & BSL-2 Laboratories
- Sanitizing Laundry Process
High Temperature Fabric Enables Coat to be Sanitized per CDC/HICPAC Recommendations for Processing Medical Bloodborne Linen
- Steam Tunnel Compatible for Finishing (260° F to 295° F)
- Autoclavable Fabric (274° F/135° C)
- Breathable Back Fabric – 40.0 CFM
- Overall Coat Average – 20.0 CFM, Comparable to Polyester/Cotton Blend
- 3 Pockets: “No Failure” Stitching.
- Double Stitched, Bar Tack Reinforced Top Corners.
- 90° Corners at Pocket Bottom – Prevents “Punch Out” of Corners.
- Cuffs 4” Long, Comfortable, Stain Resistant, Low Pill, Spun Woven Polyester
- Tapered Sleeves prevent catching on things when reaching. With the cuffs over-gloved, provides protection to the forearm
- Heavy Duty E-Z Snap Closures (Lifetime Guaranteed)
- Side Vents for Access to Pant Pockets
- Back Belt Detail
- Hang Loop on Outside Back of Neck.