Unisex Long Length Gown
- Fluid Resistant Front and Back – 360° Protection
Click to View Protection Provided: Dental Medical
Provides Splash Protection from Blood and Other Potentially Infectious Materials (OPIM). Assists Employee Compliance with OSHA 29CFR 1910.1030. During Dental Procedures, Includes Protection from Saliva, Aerosols from Handpiece, Ultrasonic Scalers, Air-Water Syringes.
- Tested AAMI PB70 Level 2 Barrier (Hydrostatic Pressure >32.5 cm, Impact Penetration <1.0 g) after 225 Commercial Washes (160° F).
- One Piece Seamless Front, High Neck Coverage.
- Breathable Fabric for Wearer Comfort.
- Adjustable Snaps at Neck, Back Ties at Waist.
- Anti-Static Fabric – Black Carbon Yarns Prevent Static Discharge, Damage to Computers, Computerized Instruments.
- Cuffs 4” Long, Comfortable, Stain Resistant, Low Pill, Spun Woven Polyester.
- Tapered Sleeves Prevent Catching on Things when Reaching. With Cuffs Over-Gloved, Provides Protection to Forearm.
- Hidden Side Seam Pockets Prevent Blood and OPIM from Splashing into Pockets as with Patch Pockets.
- Name Badge Hang Loop - One (1) Right Side as you Wear Gown.
- Sizes for All Employees – XS to 3XL; Provides a More Comfortable Fit, Professional Appearance vs. “One Size Fits All” Styles.
- Commercial or Home/Laundromat Style Wash Processing Compatible. Instructions Furnished to Sanitize Coats Meeting CDC/HICPAC Recommendations for Processing Medical Linen.
- Autoclavable Fabric (274°F/135°C)
DenLine Disposable Lab Coats & Gowns